I'm having trouble receiving the Cereal.com Newsletter,
what can I do?
Most likely, your email provider is unintentionally
sending Cereal.com's email to your Spam or bulk mail
folder. To update your settings, please see below if
you are using AOL, Earthlink, Hotmail or Yahoo. If your
email provider is not listed, please contact them directly
for additional help.
AOL (for version 9.0)Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure
emails from Cereal.com get delivered to your inbox, instead
of your Bulk Mail folder.
New subscribers need to add the “From” address, “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com,” to their address book:
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
4. Once loaded, cut and paste “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” into the “Other E-Mail” field.
5. Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. For existing subscribers that are seeing messages in the spam folder, open the newsletter and click the This Is Not Spam button.
8. Add “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” onto your Address Book as outlined in the New Subscribers information above.
1. Sign into Webmail.
2. On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Under the General tab, in the box under the Email Address, enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com”.
5. Click the Add button.
6. If you have enabled “Restrict Incoming Email,” also do the following:
Sign into Webmail.
7. Select Preferences.
8. Select Restrict Incoming Email. Note: If Enable Email Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming emails.
9. Select Allow email from addresses listed below.
10. Enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com”.
11. Click the Add button.
1. Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
2. Click the Add Contact button (if you use EarthLink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
3. Type in “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” into the email address slot and then click OK.
1. Click on Contacts in the left column.
2. Click on Add Contact on the upper right-hand-side of the Contacts screen.
3. Enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” in the Primary Email field.
4. Click on Save.
1. Click on the Contacts tab at the top of your account.
2. In the left hand menu, click on Safe List.
3. Enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” into the blank field.
4. Click the Add button to the right of the field.
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address and Other.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the “From” address, “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” into the email dialogue box.
5. Click OK.
1. Go to your Contacts page.
2. Click on New in the upper-left-hand corner.
3. Enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” into the email address field.
4. Click Save in the upper left of your window.
1. Go to the SBC Global Mail page and click the Options link.
2. In the Management section, click the Filters link.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the “From header” rule, in the field to the right of contains, enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com”.
5. From the Move the message to pull-down list, choose inbox.
6. Click the Add Filter button to save the filter.
1. Click on the Addresses tab in the upper-left part of your account screen.
2. Click on Add contact just under the Addresses tab.
3. Enter “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com” in the email field – the rest can be left blank, if desired.
4. Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
5. Click Done in the upper left.
1. Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column. 2. Select Create Contact.
3. The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the Email field, type “[newsletter]@[YourCompany].com”.
4. In the Nickname field, type [YourCompany].
5. Select Save.
Click here to return to the